Auction Template/Web Design

Nanner

Registered Member
IMHO it's too cheap. Then again I don't have any idea what kind of price this type of service normally goes for......so whattaIknow? Seems like a lot of work for 5 bucks???

HEY! My 200th post! Yeah me! :D

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
Its for an extremely simple design...basically I take the text and graphics provided and make a little more eye catching than the what is basically offered by ebay...I'm still learning how to make a web page that has all the bells and whistles so to speak..This auction is mainly benefitial to people who don't know anything about html...thats why its so cheap...

kromsales

Registered Member
How is this going for you? I have seriously been considering doing something along the same lines. But not for sites. Just for ebay auctions. I just wondered if you are getting enough interest to cover the price of the auction?

doubles2004

Registered Member
hello kromsales
I still want to say thanks fo the help the other night the world needs more people like the ones we have here on the boards
Thanks again

kromsales

Registered Member
doubles2004 said:
hello kromsales
I still want to say thanks fo the help the other night the world needs more people like the ones we have here on the boards
Thanks again
Anytime..Glad I could help! :)

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
kromsales said:
How is this going for you? I have seriously been considering doing something along the same lines. But not for sites. Just for ebay auctions. I just wondered if you are getting enough interest to cover the price of the auction?
The auctions doing pretty decently...I've more than made what i spent on the auctions sold 4 so far...and it helps generate future customers

if anyone is intested...i have placed another auction just like this one...click on my ebay link to the left...a new and improved auction is soon to come...just need to get school over with first...less than two weeks to go..can't wait

Last edited: