• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Auction revenge... I did it!! LOL

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Spent the morning putting up 4 auctions to get back my son's $$. LOL.

I told my bf this morning "hell have no fury" hehe.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5582240771

I linked them all together, put my son's cute face on there, and added a pic of the crappy packing job. I'm even gonna help him make some $$ off the napkins. We'll get that $ back.

It would be fun if GP actually took an interest!

Lana

doubles2004

Registered Member
Good job lana.Im watching all of them

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Hey girl! (doubles SHE IS a girl! LOL) anway, I bid on five of the napkins, not sure how that works........but anyway, I hope your son makes his money back plus some! I hate jerks!!!

I'm going to add it to my watch list!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Hey girl! (doubles SHE IS a girl! LOL) anway, I bid on five of the napkins, not sure how that works........but anyway, I hope your son makes his money back plus some! I hate jerks!!!

I'm going to add it to my watch list!!

:lol: :lol: Jen you had me worried there for a minute. :lol: Glad thats all cleared up now :lol:

Julie

Registered Member
Go Get 'em Girl! I'm watching all of them!

Nanner

Registered Member
LOL I love it! (well not that you got ripped off....but your response to it)! Watching all 3 auctions. GOOD LUCK to you and your son! Hope he makes a mint and can get a great laptop!

lostmymindwith5

Registered Member
I bid on it. I have a ten year old too. That just pisses me off to hear that someone screwed over a CHILD! :::shaking head::: Some people have no morals.

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
Aww.. You are great! My son has read this auction like 3 times, he keeps asknig about it. He feels very famous and has been telling his friends. :) Thank you!!