• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Auction Idea for someone

1_ares_1

Registered Member
AHAHAHahahaha! This thing..your snatch! It's gonna be on the pulse within an hour!!! OMG! Jen... Do it!! Hurry before somebody Snatches it away from you!! (naughty lil Jen)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL...........I owe so much in fees now I'm not sure I should until I pay these!! LOL U DO JULES!!!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!!! Jen...I'll paypal you the $20 if you'll just put it up!! you can pay me back out of your 10 grand you get from selling these!! Omg!! Make it an emailed recipe that you can sell for $5 over and over again!!! (you can send an email pic of a "cookie" with the recipe!!!)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LMAO, I am laughing my butt off at you girl! LOL OK OK I am going to list it tomorrow so you can all laugh at my butt! LOL NO I mean My Snatch! LOL

TGirl

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
OMG!!! You peeps are hilarious! (naivety sure abounds)

Jen, maybe you could make them, "Ginger Snatch, made from Scratch"!
AHAHAAhhahhahahahhaHHHahahahaa!!

I think you need to stop trying to make sense of it and just have fun! Then you can laff your silly a$$ off like I am!

OMG I was reading this thread and I thought with all the confused people...I was gunna say Call them Ginger Snatch cookies...hahahahahhaahh damn we think a like to much....I bet you could get a mold for them at the TOY STORE....ummm not that I got there or anything <innocent smile> hahahahaha BAhahahahah ahahahahahah a BAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

Msbabedoll said:
LOL I wrote out an auction for it, BUT I CAN"T DO IT!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!! Here is what I wrote:

My DH really likes my snatch! He says I have the best Snatch in town! Of course this made me blush three shades of red. He even suggested that I could sell my snatch it was so good!! I thought "how crazy is that?" Sell my Snatch!!?? Could it really be that good? But you know what? All my friends say my snatch is the best they ever had too!! This just blew my mind!! To have all these people going crazy over my snatch! So of course I got to thinking, if my snatch is so good, why not share it with Ebay!!???

After much consideration, I decided to SELL MY SNATCH on Ebay!!

What your bidding on:

You are bidding on my homemade Ginger Snatch cookies! (and just what were YOU thinking!!??)

You will get one dozen of the freshed, best tasting Ginger Snatch cookies you have ever bit into, placed nicely and securely into a box and shipped priority mail right to your front door! That's right, my snatch will be mailed right to your front door!!

So what are you waiting on? Go ahead and buy some Snatch NOW!!!

I am embarrassed from reading this.......<red face>

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Jenn, will you just list the *#@! auction already! We're all dying for a piece of your..... :eek:oh: ....well at least to see the... :eek:hno: ...oh geez, this is gonna be fun! Auction the dang snatch already!

Julie

Registered Member
Jenn you just gotta list this now! I'm getting such a laugh from reading your idea! Do it, girl! I think your snatch will get lotsa bids!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!!! OMG!!! :lol: I can't believe it! Who would have thought in a million bajillion years that I would by "snatch"! :eek:oh: But suddenly I need it soooo bad! Hurry up Jen!! AHHAHAHHAhhahahahahahha! :lol:

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Ok I"m gonna work on it now and get it listed. So question do I do bidding or buy it now? Found a recipe but its not ginger snatch.......LOL.........

Ok the SNATCH IS UP!!!

Last edited:

TGirl

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
OMG!!! OMG!!! :lol: I can't believe it! Who would have thought in a million bajillion years that I would by "snatch"! :eek:oh: But suddenly I need it soooo bad! Hurry up Jen!! AHHAHAHHAhhahahahahahha! :lol:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I knew it....you were disgusted by my passes, but I knew secretly you liked it