• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Auction Idea for someone

Julie

Registered Member
Nanner said:
I'm in the north....born and raised (cept that FL detour) and I know what a snach is but I don't get the connection with cookies. ???????

Comin back here???????
Aaaawww geez...course i know what a snatch is! I just didn't get the connection with the cookies...i think that's the southern thing? Anyway, am I comin back here? Where Nanner, WI? If I put me & Krissy in a big box & send us up Fed Ex or UPS will ya go to Appleton airport & pick up the box? Cuz that's the only way...I've tried talking to hubby about it & he's more wanting to take a trip to KY to "look at houses" (we're hopefully moving out of FL for good next year). So you got a guest room up there? Hmmm?

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Okay Jenn, you might as well go ahead and make the auction yourself! We're all dying to see what ya come up with! :cool:
BTW I think a snickerdoodle would be perfect for a snatch cookie!LOL!!!!!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!!! And if I list it no one is going to buy my cards! LOL Course not like they are selling like hot cakes after ebay pulled my last one anyway! LOL

Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha I like the gingerbread snatch cookies! When these end if no one has taken the plunge and put the ad up I may do it!!

Oh and the connection? U mean there needs to be a connection? LOL Ya'll remember I'm kinda ditzy......LOL

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
LOL!!!! And if I list it no one is going to buy my cards! LOL Course not like they are selling like hot cakes after ebay pulled my last one anyway! LOL

Ahhhhh ha ha ha ha ha I like the gingerbread snatch cookies! When these end if no one has taken the plunge and put the ad up I may do it!!

Oh and the connection? U mean there needs to be a connection? LOL Ya'll remember I'm kinda ditzy......LOL
Oh, just list it now! Unfortunately I don't think it can affect the card auction anymore than eBay has already done!

Double-double dare ya, with a hot fudge on top!! Hurry up, before someone else "snatches" it up! :lol:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
LMAO, OK but I need a good ginger snap recipie! LOL
OMG Jenn!!!!!!!!! ROFLMAO, you don't really expect someone to eat your......um...........cookie do you????? :eek:hno:

I don't think the recipe makes a diff, a pile of cow dung or an Oreo, either or!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL I wrote out an auction for it, BUT I CAN"T DO IT!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!! Here is what I wrote:

My DH really likes my snatch! He says I have the best Snatch in town! Of course this made me blush three shades of red. He even suggested that I could sell my snatch it was so good!! I thought "how crazy is that?" Sell my Snatch!!?? Could it really be that good? But you know what? All my friends say my snatch is the best they ever had too!! This just blew my mind!! To have all these people going crazy over my snatch! So of course I got to thinking, if my snatch is so good, why not share it with Ebay!!???

After much consideration, I decided to SELL MY SNATCH on Ebay!!

What your bidding on:

You are bidding on my homemade Ginger Snatch cookies! (and just what were YOU thinking!!??)

You will get one dozen of the freshed, best tasting Ginger Snatch cookies you have ever bit into, placed nicely and securely into a box and shipped priority mail right to your front door! That's right, my snatch will be mailed right to your front door!!

So what are you waiting on? Go ahead and buy some Snatch NOW!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
DO IT-DO IT!!! But DO NOT, list the cookies as edible, it will be pulled faster than you can say SNATCH! Maybe a collectors item??????? :hah:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
Cant sell edible stuff? GOsh Ebay sucks anymore!!
How about just the recipe?..... You are bidding on an item sure to light up your husbands eyes! Wait until he gets his hands on your yummy great smelling snatch!