Auction Idea for someone

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by Msbabedoll, Jun 18, 2005.

1. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

Ok Scott was being funny and making fun of me and all my ebay auctions and said he was going to make some cookies and call them snatch and sell it on ebay! I about scared the crap out of him when I yelled THATS A GREAT IDEA!!!! LOL

So, here's an idea I am going to pass along to someone that has more um (clearing throat) balls than I do! LOL

Make some cookies, call them snatch and sell YOUR SNATCH on ebay!! LMAO, bet it would take off!!!!

Now if you get totally rich from this, I am going to kick myself silly!!! LOL

2. smallestgummi

smallestgummi Registered Member

I don't get it LOL.... I'm guessing you could sell anything as your snatch - not just cookies?! Or is there a reason you'd use cookies? Where you live are cookies called snatch or something?! lol...

*Looks around confused*

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Guests can't see Meeting Room either. :)

4. MenInTights

MenInTights not a plastic bag

Ya know, we are the same age and both raised in the south, so it would seem I'd understand, but I just don't?!?

5. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

was born in the south and I know what she is talking about ...I will let jenn Explain if she wants

6. Julie

Julie Registered Member

It looks like I am among the confused ones on this one. I don't understand how cookies can be called snatch. The closest thing I can think of is "I made them from scratch". Course now I'm prolly gonna make you southerners laff even more with that one. Someone 'splain it to me please?

7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

Hahahahahahaha. Now I thought you would have known... :lol: :lol:

8. Julie

Julie Registered Member

Me? I'm a born-n-raised in Chicago...remember? I've only been down here in Florida for 1 1/2 years. And hopefully moving out soon. Besides, Florida's not full of southerners like the other southern states are, especially around Orlando. Lotsa tourists & people from all over live around here.

9. Nanner

Nanner Registered Member

I'm in the north....born and raised (cept that FL detour) and I know what a snach is but I don't get the connection with cookies. ???????

Comin back here???????

Last edited: Jun 19, 2005
  10. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

OMG!!! You peeps are hilarious! (naivety sure abounds)

Jen, maybe you could make them, "Ginger Snatch, made from Scratch"!
    AHAHAAhhahhahahahhaHHHahahahaa!!

I think you need to stop trying to make sense of it and just have fun! Then you can laff your silly a$$ off like I am!