• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Auction Help

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I can't imagine why eBay would suspend you for it. I'd just like to know where the heck you buy your Cheetos from???:lol:

Dragon

V.I.P.
AngelsPeak said:
I can't imagine why eBay would suspend you for it. I'd just like to know where the heck you buy your Cheetos from???:lol:
Hehe. That's a guarded secret. :D I hadn't bought a bag of cheeto in months because the convient store down the street sells out of them before I can get my hands on them. Why not go to another store then? That convient store was where I first found a cheeto that resembled something. If anything, I think ebay would just pull the auction I think. It's better than getting suspended.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Did you start the cheeto trend? There are a TON of cheetos on eBay that look like things. One sold recently that looked like "Baby Jesus," just in time for Christmas. :D