• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Auction for Ares..

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I heard the bush is listed already, but not by ares..........

1_ares_1

Registered Member
ya...funny auction...ha. ha. ha.

Good thing I hadn't put mine up yet...would have looked like a cheap copy of WolverGambits wonderful auction.

Last edited:

wolvergambit

Registered Member
1_ares_1 said:
ya...funny auction...ha. ha. ha.

Good thing I hadn't put mine up yet...would have looked like a cheap copy of WolverGambits wonderful auction.
OMG , I'm so sorry Ares, I didn't read the post again to see that you were going to list it!
If you want me to cancel mine, just say the word.
I didn't mean to steal it from you.

TGirl

Registered Member
Yeah I though ares was doing it...wow whatasteal....lol

TGirl

Registered Member
I am calm...lol I was just playin...waited all day for Ares to do it...lol thats ok...I am watching

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I've PM'd Ares to apologize. I've offered to cancel my auction, if she wants to go ahead and list hers.
I would hope that you guys would know me by now, that I would never intentionally steal someone else' idea.

TGirl

Registered Member
I don't believe you would do it on purpose.....or would you??? hehehehehehehe just kidding....we learn something new about someone everyday lol

wolvergambit

Registered Member
I've apologized for my listing this without double checking if Ares was going to list it.

It wasn't intentional but obviously my apology is not accepted.

If someone can tell me how to cancel my auction so that I get back the $21.00 listing fees I would appreciate it, if I can't cancel and get back the fees, than everyone please go ahead and report the auction, so that Ebay will cancel it and refund my fees.

Once again, I am sorry, and I can see I'm not wanted on this board anymore, since no one seems to believe me, so I'll just leave.

It's been great.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Ok...How about we let it go??? Barb's still my friend...she's a blonde sometime. So she didn't think I was gonna do it. It's done how about a mod getting rid of this thread...ok?

And I did PM you Barb. So we're ok.