• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Auction for Ares..

1_ares_1

Registered Member
ok..... I'm soooo ashamed...i'll do it...... PEER PRESSURE!! I cave right in.....how can I ever tell my son not to cave to peer pressure now?? I'm a ruined mom.... see what you've done? It'll be up first chance I get..... Holy bageebis...I'm going to "you know where" in a handbasket!! But looks like I've got some great company!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
1_ares_1 said:
ok..... I'm soooo ashamed...i'll do it...... PEER PRESSURE!! I cave right in.....how can I ever tell my son not to cave to peer pressure now?? I'm a ruined mom.... see what you've done? It'll be up first chance I get..... Holy bageebis...I'm going to "you know where" in a handbasket!! But looks like I've got some great company!!
YEAH BABY!!! Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!!!! Obviously my very name says that I am very pure in both mind and body, so I'll simply have to watch all of these naughty auctions from my little perch on my favorite cloud...CLINK-CLINK...Oh Geez there goes my halo again!!! Be right back..............

1_ares_1

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
YEAH BABY!!! Now that's what I'm talkin' bout!!!! Obviously my very name says that I am very pure in both mind and body, so I'll simply have to watch all of these naughty auctions from my little perch on my favorite cloud...CLINK-CLINK...Oh Geez there goes my halo again!!! Be right back..............
Reeeeaally! Well if you're so pure...whats this???!!!??? hmmmm????

http://www.auctionsightings.com/showthread.php?t=1579

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Now don't you go playing no Sister Purity crap with us!!! I know you are gleefully laughing while you sit there typing up this auction! I never would have tought of this if not for all of you mind corrupting girls....geez, I'm watching a snatch, buns, and jugs. My hubby may just have me committed after all!

OH NOW NOW! Dont forget my brillant idea came out of the mouth of my DH!! I blame him!! hehe I am normally the sweet, kind, innocent southernbelle!! :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
OH NOW NOW! Dont forget my brillant idea came out of the mouth of my DH!! I blame him!! hehe I am normally the sweet, kind, innocent southernbelle!! :)
Oh sure, as you sit there offering up a batch of your snatch!!!!! :lol:

BTW I hope you washed all of it from your hands!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
Oh sure, as you sit there offering up a batch of your snatch!!!!! :lol:

BTW I hope you washed all of it from your hands!

HMMMM batch of snatch I LIKE IT!!!!!

Well I licked it off my fingers does that count? LMAO!!!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
HMMMM batch of snatch I LIKE IT!!!!!

Well I licked it off my fingers does that count? LMAO!!!
I'd go check my teeth if I were you!!!! :)

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
angelspeak said:
I'd go check my teeth if I were you!!!! :)

(hand over mouth) You think I might have gotten some in my teeth!!??? It is pretty good, I can see getting it all over you! LOL

Heyyyy I'm waiting on tha bush........I need to see a good bush auction!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Msbabedoll said:
(hand over mouth) You think I might have gotten some in my teeth!!??? It is pretty good, I can see getting it all over you! LOL

Heyyyy I'm waiting on tha bush........I need to see a good bush auction!
Ares will be doing her gardening later this evening! :)