Auction for Ares..

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by AngelsPeak, Jun 22, 2005.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

WAKE UP ARES........Why do so many of you have to live out of my time zone???
    Okay Ares, since you have succeeded in corrupting all the poor sweet women here on AS, I have an auction idea for you! I would do it myself, but I'd like to stay married a bit longer!!! (At least til the girls are grown :cool: )!!
    Now you have to hurry before someone snatches (I'll never be able to use that word again without thinking of jenn's....) it up for themselves!!
    Yesterday while I was innocently watering my flower garden and thinking of nothing more than fairies merrily flitting... :hmph: I happened to notice that one of my bushes needed trimming....and so an idea was born!! Like I said, there is simply NO WAY my husband would adapt to an auction like this...so here is my idea.
    How about an auction that gives the bidders the chance to decide whether or not to trim your bush????? :eek:oh:
    If our little piggly-wiggly-minded Ares is to CHICKEN to do this, then it is here for someone elses taking! Now, if this does good, I will admit that the green eye monster will be shooting from my eyeballs....but...DO IT-DO IT!!!!

2. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

oh my... i love it... Ares... as she said 'snatch it'.... lol

3. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

If Ares doesn't do it. the breast lady will! LOL

4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL YEAH Ares........Your always telling me to DO IT DO IT DO IT! I have my hands full with my snatch, so I just can't do it! LOL U CAN DOOOO ITTTTT!!!!!

5. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

Hey now that's funny. LOL :lol: :lol: Good one. I'll buy that for a dollar...

6. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Your hands are full of your WHAT????????????? :eek:hno:

7. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

LOL.............I'm having so much fun with it too!!! LOL And see YOU could have sold the Snatch and been having ALL this fun with it!! LMAO

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Well if Ares sells her bush trimmings, I'll have lots of fun with that...OMG, you, Ares and Mina all on the main pulse...The bush, the snatch and the buns!!! And maybe you'll make it there in enough time to share it with Wolvers Jugs...........ROFL

*Drumming fingers on desk...looking at the time.....drumming,drumming....checking the time again...Oh for petes sakes Ares where the heck are you.....don't tell me you chose today to take an AS break!!!

Last edited: Jun 22, 2005
  9. 1_ares_1

1_ares_1 Registered Member

Oh GAWD!!! You all are sooo nasty!! I'm ashamed to say that....Holy Croly.... I'll think on it! Crud! If Ty2D2 sees this or finds out.....I'm one dead Momma! hmmmm...what to do??? How NOT to get cancelled??? Hmmmm...

Nasty..nasteeeeeeeee!

10. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Now don't you go playing no Sister Purity crap with us!!! I know you are gleefully laughing while you sit there typing up this auction! I never would have tought of this if not for all of you mind corrupting girls....geez, I'm watching a snatch, buns, and jugs. My hubby may just have me committed after all!