• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Auction and BIN catagory

bodybillboardz

Registered Member
Hi,

I thought an auction or BIN catagory for the site might work. You could have rules such as: an end time, bidding increments, Buy It Now prices and/or PM'ing offers. This might be great for items that didn't sell on Ebay or people that want to save in auction fees.

Just a thought. Works on SitePoint.com in the forum marketplace for websites and domains.

Take care,
Melinda

doubles2004

Registered Member
bethany said:
Im offering my soul....any takers??

what would your soul cost us :lol:

doubles2004

Registered Member
bethany said:
ALOT a whole lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now why would you want to charge that much is your soul a good soul or a naughty soul :lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was thinking about this too actually. There are a lot of things I have planned for this site in the near future. Just need to organize all of the ideas. :D

Nanner

Registered Member
bethany said:
now why would we want to make threats about a chat....give us a chat or we will STRIKE!!! j/k :lol:

Oh shush! She is speaking typonese :lol:

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
bethany said:
Im offering my soul....any takers??
lol...did anyone see that guy that was auctioning off the rights to save his soul? it was about a month back (he was athiest)

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
LOL! Don't make me have to go and set up a chat.. (In threatening sounding voice).

I'll admit, "T" and "D" are on the same side of the keyboard... but they are on totally separate rows! Come on! :lol:

On a side note, big big stuff is coming in the near future for this site. Did I mention that Level 4 members might get advance and possible exclusive access to some of this big stuff coming? What's that? No? I didn't mention that? Oh... Nevermind then! :D

*You heard nothing!*

Nanner

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
LOL! Don't make me have to go and set up a chat.. (In threatening sounding voice).

I'll admit, "T" and "D" are on the same side of the keyboard... but they are on totally separate rows! Come on! :lol:

On a side note, big big stuff is coming in the near future for this site. Did I mention that Level 4 members might get advance and possible exclusive access to some of this big stuff coming? What's that? No? I didn't mention that? Oh... Nevermind then! :D

*You heard nothing!*

OHhhhhhhh I wanna be advanced and exclusive!!! But nope.....didn't hear a thing! Shhhhhh

Andrew is learning typonese! We're so proud! :D