Auction and BIN catagory

bodybillboardz

Registered Member
Hi,

I thought an auction or BIN catagory for the site might work. You could have rules such as: an end time, bidding increments, Buy It Now prices and/or PM'ing offers. This might be great for items that didn't sell on Ebay or people that want to save in auction fees.

Just a thought. Works on SitePoint.com in the forum marketplace for websites and domains.

Take care,
Melinda

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
I was thinking about this too actually. There are a lot of things I have planned for this site in the near future. Just need to organize all of the ideas. :D

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
bethany said:
Im offering my soul....any takers??
lol...did anyone see that guy that was auctioning off the rights to save his soul? it was about a month back (he was athiest)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
LOL! Don't make me have to go and set up a chat.. (In threatening sounding voice).

I'll admit, "T" and "D" are on the same side of the keyboard... but they are on totally separate rows! Come on! :lol:

On a side note, big big stuff is coming in the near future for this site. Did I mention that Level 4 members might get advance and possible exclusive access to some of this big stuff coming? What's that? No? I didn't mention that? Oh... Nevermind then! :D

*You heard nothing!*

Nanner

Registered Member
Forehead Guy said:
LOL! Don't make me have to go and set up a chat.. (In threatening sounding voice).

I'll admit, "T" and "D" are on the same side of the keyboard... but they are on totally separate rows! Come on! :lol:

On a side note, big big stuff is coming in the near future for this site. Did I mention that Level 4 members might get advance and possible exclusive access to some of this big stuff coming? What's that? No? I didn't mention that? Oh... Nevermind then! :D

*You heard nothing!*

OHhhhhhhh I wanna be advanced and exclusive!!! But nope.....didn't hear a thing! Shhhhhh

Andrew is learning typonese! We're so proud! :D