Attractive Male body type

LinZ

Registered Member
This is my first Thread (Post for that matter). So hello everyone :)

Now onto business, ladies and ladies only, what do you consider the most sexually desirable body type(note: sexually desirable, not future partner)? And why? Please do not take personality stereotypes into consideration eg. Built guys are promiscuous.

I am aware that threads similiar to this must have been made in the past but i am more interested in the sexually desirable/best to look at body, weather or not it makes you nervous, inadequate or what ever other mental things come into it.

I look forward to being apart of the General Forums community.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Hmm. Here's one example. It's from the calendar that our national rugby team releases every year.

I don't know how to describe it. Maybe strong and sporty (but not muscular like the body builders)? Something that suggests energy in bed. :shifteyes: Who knows, maybe it also depends on the guy's face. I'm trying to imagine if this guy didn't look good to me, his body might not appear that sexually appealing either.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I prefer a guy with a little meat on his bones.. Not super skinny or built, but not extremely heavy. That is what I find most attractive, but there are plenty of guys that don't fit that category that I would be attracted to.

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
This is my first Thread (Post for that matter). So hello everyone :)

Now onto business, ladies and ladies only, what do you consider the most sexually desirable body type(note: sexually desirable, not future partner)? And why? Please do not take personality stereotypes into consideration eg. Built guys are promiscuous.

I am aware that threads similiar to this must have been made in the past but i am more interested in the sexually desirable/best to look at body, weather or not it makes you nervous, inadequate or what ever other mental things come into it.

I look forward to being apart of the General Forums community.
I just have to post this in response to this topic.

YouTube - Gym Membership

Bliss

Sally Twit
I don't like men to have bulges all over their body. I like just one bulge!

I like a man that's really tall and like snap said - a little meat on his bones.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I don't like men to have bulges all over their body. I like just one bulge!

I like a man that's really tall and like snap said - a little meat on his bones.

when it comes from you it does sound :naughty:

Anyway, to add clarification to my earlier post, I do like strong bodies that will seem to find it effortless to lift me (really easy since I'm tiny) and do some, er, stuff. But I don't like Incredible Hulk.

LinZ

Registered Member
Thanks for the replies.

So you girls dont think a lot of muscle is good? Do you find it repulsive or simply not attractive? And is there anything in particular about muscle that you find repulsive/not attractive. Eg veins.