• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Attraction

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
If attraction is based off of symmetry of the face, why do you think that one person could be attracted to someone while another person is not?

I have a friend who thinks a girl is hot, but I don't see it. Why do you think that is?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think its because he can see something in her that you don't. Its the same way with women and I don't know if anyone can explain it. What one person finds attractive may not be what another person finds attractive or a turn on. Some of my friends would be going on about how hot some guy is and I won't be able to figure out what they find so attractive about him. Its just chemistry, each to their own.

shelgarr

Registered Member
That's a good question. If we are going by first impressions, I think there is a general look most women get gaga over. It's how their compiled that makes the difference. Certain features, such a voluptuous lips, on men do not appeal to me. Neither does blonde hair, or buggy eyes, or discolored teeth, or certain hairlines, or jaw types, and chin shape. Personality changes how a face looks too. What starts out as attractive loses it if they are too naive, or corny, or arrogant, or simple minded. It's all dynamic, and a package.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
There's always that person around who everyone finds attractive because they are, you know those girls with big boobs, fake tan and blonde hair? Yeah, that's it.

It all comes down to type really and sometimes even past girlfriends or wives to determine whether you find that person attractive or not.