• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

ATTN T.O. Haters

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I just started a new football related site with a friend, www.tohaters.com.

Basically, if you are sick of hearing about T.O., check it out.

If you are REALLY sick of T.O., then you can buy a spot on the football field to link to your website. So far the people who bought spots are getting a good amount of clicks! :D

Doing decent so far. Anyway, check it out and see what you think. :)

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Interesting site. I am sick of hearing about T.O. but I don't have anything to advertise, so I won't be purchasing.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I went to the site hoping to figure out for myself what T.O stands for, but couldn't find the answer.:shake:
In the hopes of not sounding to idiotic...errrr...what is T.O.?

Keep in mind, this question comes from a hopeless football addict (because he's not here to ask right now, that's why):lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
TO is the nickname people use most often when referring to Terrell Owens on the Cowboys.

terrell owens - Google Search

Just an update, the site is continuing to get traffic and spaces are being sold. :) If you know anybody who is into football or just wants to get some extra cheap hits to their site, please send them our way. Thanks! :)

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
After a quick review of my last post, I realize it didn't make much sense..that was suppose to read...the wife, of a hopeless football addict.:lol:

Penguin

Registered Member
If it's not too much to ask... WHY do you people hate him? I'm not a football fan at all.

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
He can sometimes have a really bad attitude. He screams and yells at people. And it usually makes the news. The last couple of weeks have been full of T.O. this and T.O. that. After awhile you don't want to hear about T.O. anymore.

mamab

Registered Member
Angel, I'm sure glad you asked, because I didn't want to appear stupid and ask myself who TO was. :lol: We don't watch football, so I was completely clueless. :rolleyes:

hokeshel

Registered Member
He can sometimes have a really bad attitude. He screams and yells at people. And it usually makes the news. The last couple of weeks have been full of T.O. this and T.O. that. After awhile you don't want to hear about T.O. anymore.
Yeah, and he had his little overdose episode recently but, still managed to play well last week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nevyrmoore Bathroom Wall 4
Nevyrmoore Bathroom Wall 8
Impact Computers 18
storm_ina_C_cup Introductions 23
storm_ina_C_cup Bathroom Wall 55