• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Attachments?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
for some reason I cannot upload attachments... I browse my folders select the picture, put it into the bar, hit upload, and I get a popup box... please select image to upload?

Whats up with that?

SamusAran86

Registered Member
well, why is it takeing so long to fix... what is people want to show off thier collections, or people like me who want to show off the 'hell freezes over' snow in AZ in mid march!

I have a pic from my driveway that will blow everyones minds!!

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
you had snow in Arizona? wow that would be a pic to see : )

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's a problem with a server configuration file. I'm working to upgrade this but it is taking time since it's not the only thing I am working on.

In the meantime, if you have a way to upload the image elsewhere you can use the

Julie

Registered Member
If you have PhotoBucket, you can always upload the photos on there & then paste the link in here. That's what I did in the "Chitty Chat" thread to show recent pics of Krissy.