Atlanta Braves Clinch

SamusAran86

Registered Member
...13th Straight Division Title

MLB.com Story

First off, I would like to congatulate them for there 13th striaht season winning there Division title... its something unseen in this day and age, even the mighty Yanks dont have a run like that

Its a little dissapointing that in those 13 years, theyve only won the World Series once (in 1995) and have only made the trip to the WS 2 times in those 13 years(i might be wrong, but its what I remember)

It might be there 13th striaght, but I expext this year to end for them the way most of those 13 have... without a chapionship, as Wild Card has led the way the last 2 years, The Cubs and Red Sox ( both currently leading Wild Card Races) I think will make it, or at least I hope so as both sports towns need the break... The Red Sox especially, with Schilling (one of the best IMO, and someone the D-Backs shouldnt have traded) they have the GREATEST cluch pitcher ever, but then again thats my own opinion

Rabs

Registered Member
Yes, the Braves are my team and I'm happy for them. I am afraid that they won't win the WS again this year though, but what else is new? Oh well.