• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Atheist doctor has method to help Jehovah's Witnesses

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm surprised that more doctors aren't like this guy. Doctors are supposed to treat everyone without judgment, of every religion, gender, sexual orientation, criminals etc. It would be very frustrating trying to treat someone who refused blood transfusion, so try and find another way. No one deserves to die just for being stupid and doing something like refusing a blood transfusion.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I disagree with their interpretation of the Bible but I'd hardly call them stupid, or doing something stupid. That said, what this doctor is doing is very admirable and I'm glad he's trying to find way's to save people's lives rather than not trying to help them.

Wade8813

Registered Member
I'm surprised that more doctors aren't like this guy. Doctors are supposed to treat everyone without judgment, of every religion, gender, sexual orientation, criminals etc. It would be very frustrating trying to treat someone who refused blood transfusion, so try and find another way. No one deserves to die just for being stupid and doing something like refusing a blood transfusion.
I get the impression that we'll see more doctors doing this in the future, but that this doctor is one of the few with the needed expertise and equipment. I could be wrong though.