Ataraxia

SithZombree

Registered Member
Ataraxia - Freedom from worry or any other preoccupation

Does anybody else suffer from this?

Some people deem this trait as something they wish they had. I think it is a curse.

SithZombree

Registered Member
Well that's what Ataraxia is, free of worry. People think I don't give a shit but in reality I just don't know how to worry. That trait must have been replaced with my uncanny ability to bullshit with people.

SithZombree

Registered Member
It does get me into a lot of trouble, hence a divorce. But I couldn't imagine being with some who is worried ALL the time. It's one of those things where the rule "opposites attract" does not apply.

Hiei

The Hierophant
That sounds like apathy or being stoned out of your mind.

I suffer from that occasionally. But the biggest way that you can tell I am is because my eyes will be glowing and I'll have deep bags under them, too.

When I'm not stoned, however, I wouldn't say that I never worry nor that I worry too much. It takes something pretty important to actually get me to worry, and I'm almost never actually stressed out. But I'm also the type of person that does much better under pressure.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
It's not that I don't worry but I have a way of not centering my energy on these worries that I can't do any other thing.