• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

    Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

at what age..

L

lilbballfrk

Guest
Luc said:
I had sex for the first time before JHS. + I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one in my grade @ the time. I hear the kids in my old elementry school are still getting caught with their pants down. It's just something that happends.
O.O wow.. lol. nothing like that every happens in our schools.
 

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
lilbballfrk said:
Luc said:
I had sex for the first time before JHS. + I'm pretty sure I wasn't the only one in my grade @ the time. I hear the kids in my old elementry school are still getting caught with their pants down. It's just something that happends.
O.O wow.. lol. nothing like that every happens in our schools.
Agreed . . . where the heck are you from?

It's not just something that happens, it's something wrong that happens. If kids got caught in my town, they'd be tossed out unless mommy and daddy could shell out enough cash to hush it up.
 

lavoidgaskins

Registered Member
In all honisty I think peoeple should wait till they are ready (perferable thier teens). When I say ready I truely mean ready. Ready as in to understand and compreahnd every aspect of a relationship.
 

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
lavoidgaskins said:
In all honisty I think peoeple should wait till they are ready (perferable thier teens). When I say ready I truely mean ready. Ready as in to understand and compreahnd every aspect of a relationship.
That's the problem, teens think they know what they're doing and think they're doing everything right.
 
T

Tenchi Masaki

Guest
As long as they know what they're getting into, then age really doesn't matter...although I do agree that some "kids" jump into things WAYtoo fast. I went to pick up my 9 year old brother the other day and saw a boy and a girl kissing...they looked like they were 11. I personally think, that's way too young.

So what age is appropriate...for a serious relationship?

Probably 18-21

Yeah, I'm old fashioned, but I think being able to pick up your date instead of having mom/dad drive is much more romantic. Depending on how you handle public transportation(bus/taxi) it can actually be pretty fun, but taxis rip you off big time, so I suggest saivng your tipping for the dinner.

Bah, why am I giving romantic advice!?! I've never even had a girlfriend T-T!
 
D

dias2525

Guest
Well I'm not jewish, but I'll say thriteen. I'm tired of talking to kids half my age telling me they had sex with their girlfriend. They think it's part of the game. But I really think they just say it. But what is the real point of dating? Is the goal to find a future spouse, keep you from being lonely, or is it to get some action? this has to be considered, because you can't get married until your eighteen anyways.
 
L

lilbballfrk

Guest
dias2525 said:
But what is the real point of dating? Is the goal to find a future spouse, keep you from being lonely, or is it to get some action? this has to be considered, because you can't get married until your eighteen anyways.
yea. that's true. there is no actual point to hook up with someone at such a young age. it's not like you are going marry them after 10 to 5 years. has anyone hooked up with someone under the age of 18? if so, why? btw, no one has to answer that if they don't want to.
 
B

barfootboards

Guest
um yeah i have ..... any one really just does it cuz they like to and its fun

theres plenty of reasons to find a gf/bf and hooking up with them while in highschool .. kids start maturing around the early teens anyway, so u cant help it if u like a girl more then the rest ..... i believe no one ever goes into a relationship thinking this one could be the one, its stupid, u get in a relationship because this is someone ur attracted to and/or someone u like more then others cuz they're fun to be with ... then if it turns out u have alot in common or what ever it just moves on
 

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I think that a REAL girlfriend or boyfriend can be had at about 14 but even then that is a little young because you cant even really have a SERIOUS relationship until you are a fairly old teen so about 17 or 18
 
S

Sorayoushi

Guest
Well... let's see... I agree with many people that people can have relantionships when they feel that they're mature enough. However, a serious relationship would probably be near the high teens to twenties. But what do I know? I'm still young and mostly innocent. Although I do have a more mature mind...
 
Top