• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

At The Airport

Dabs

Registered Member
Is anyone doing any flying this Thanksgiving holiday??

Konshentz

Konshentz
No, thankfully. Not only do I dislike flying... I'm sure the airports will be packed full of people - airport people - the worst kind. Haha.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Not only that, you might get groped....have your junk touched by some stranger ~LoL~
I can only imagine the stress that awaits at the airport...for those that do fly somewhere~

Impact

V.I.P.
I honestly don't see why travelling on holidays would be worse than travelling any other day. There are the same amount of flights, with the same number of seats on them as any other day. The only difference I can see would be the excitement or stress of passengers, and probably resentment from employees working that day, but no busier than usual.

Dabs

Registered Member
I honestly don't see why travelling on holidays would be worse than travelling any other day. There are the same amount of flights, with the same number of seats on them as any other day. The only difference I can see would be the excitement or stress of passengers, and probably resentment from employees working that day, but no busier than usual.

According to the news, the day before Thanksgiving is the busiest travel day of the year~
What I'd like to know, why are these folks waiting till the last minute??
If I were to fly someplace..or bus it...or train it.....I would like to be there before the bird is set on the table.
I guess it depends on how everyone's work schedule is.
But just the thoughts of being on an airplane, or driving long distance on Wednesday, is nuts to me~