• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

AT&T Named Worst Carrrier

Dabs

Registered Member
From Consumer Reports.....
Cellular ranking by Consumer Reports:

U.S. Cellular
Verizon Wireless
Sprint
T-Mobile
AT&T

So, what are your Thoughts??
Anyone use AT&T??

Here is the story link:
AT&T Named Worst Carrier by Consumer Reports

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Worst carrier in what way? Verizon, Sprint and AT&T have always been known as the very best.

I have it and have zero problems.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I know that AT&T's customer service is bad, but there coverages and there phones are top notch, compared to T-Mobiles in which there phones and coverage suck, but have decent customer service. Also US cellular doesn't even have the volume of clients like the big 4 have.

But what got to me in this article is the all of the big 4 carrier's slipped. People are asking way to much for the the money that they pay for and I know this first hand. But it is a shocker to see ATT at the bottom of the list.

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I have Verizon as my mobile carrier, I thought it would be number one...instead it is U.S. Cellular.

Unity

Living in Ikoria
Staff member
I have AT&T and I don't really have any complaints, at all. I can't really elaborate because I have nothing to complain about!

I mean prices have been fair enough, coverage is good in some places and weak in others (as with any cell phone provider)...I'm good with it.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Coverage depends on where you live. AT&T is really good here in Chicago, but I've heard a lot of people in other cities say that it sucks there.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I'm really happy to see U.S. Cellular as #1. I've had them for six years now and I have absolutely no complaints about their service beyond the lack of 3G coverage where I live. However, no one has even decent 3G coverage where I live.

They have decent and competitive plans but their service coverage is amazing. I only know of one spot (in a valley) where I've ever dropped a call. There's no coverage in some places, but they're fairly obvious middle of nowhere types.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I had AT&T at work and it was pretty horrible as far as coverage goes, and I'm not talking about in the middle of nowhere. Random places just did not get a signal. This article does not surprise me at all.

Dabs

Registered Member
I'm really happy to see U.S. Cellular as #1. I've had them for six years now and I have absolutely no complaints about their service beyond the lack of 3G coverage where I live. However, no one has even decent 3G coverage where I live.

They have decent and competitive plans but their service coverage is amazing. I only know of one spot (in a valley) where I've ever dropped a call. There's no coverage in some places, but they're fairly obvious middle of nowhere types.

I used to have U.S. Cellular...but it was terrible as far as service went.
Dropped calls and out of range was always a big issue we had to face in my area.
So, most people I know, including myself, dropped U.S. Cellular and went to Verizon....I am happy with my choice~

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Why I am not surprised. AT&T always gets a bad rap and deserves it. Don't know why though.