• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

At night..

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
How's your neighborhood/town/city at night when it should be sleep-time?
Do you live in an area that never sleeps or it's usually very quiet during those hours?

My city and area are usually quiet from 12am to 6am. Except in New year's eve when you can see people everywhere.

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I live in the suburbs and it is very quiet during the weeknights, but during the weekends there are parties at every other house, blaring music, and alot of people having a good time.

Jeru

Registered Member
My city was loud at night. I could always hear my neighbors partying or fighting. I usually slept during the day so it didn't really bother me.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
My home city is fairly quiet at night, given how relatively close to London I live. It's like being in the countryside in comparison... though, our town centre always has small herds of drunks and taxis over the place over the weekend.

Leeds is known for being a big night-life city so yeah, that's a lot more noisy when I'm up at university. Although I'm lucky to be on a reasonably quiet road, despite being just 10 minutes from town centre.

Kanji

Registered Member
The small town that I live in stays pretty quiet at night. My neighbors recently called the cops on me for playing loud music.:rant: So now it stays pretty quiet at night.

LifeinthePond

Mark ov teh Pond
My city is very quiet actually. It wasn't until about two years ago did we even get a taxi service. Which is just a couple mini-vans.

All we have here is pubs. No night clubs, just small sports bars. Correction: all bars are sports bars now, since that's the cool thing going around. Though I live in the heart of the city, it's still dead. Save for my next door neighbor. It's a really trashy low income house that sees new tenants every few months. Most are of the thug variety. The loud, obnoxious, I-like-to-scream-at-women-at-4-in-the-morning types. Basically it's that way all over the city, it's quiet if your neighbor permits it. Otherwise this place is just full of teenagers that get drunk and high on the bluffs (hills).

Dekzper

Registered Member
The small town that I live in stays pretty quiet at night. My neighbors recently called the cops on me for playing loud music.:rant: So now it stays pretty quiet at night.
Yeah, that def suks! :( I cant even turn my chunes up loud enough to hear after 11 pm cause 2 neighbors complained to dad! And we live in suburbs so it's like a graveyard all night. Even on the weekends! People def needa have more parties! :D

Hissa

Registered Member
I cannot stand noisy places.....so I'm very happy cause I live in a very quiet city....

Dabs

Registered Member
I live near a train track and the crossroads are less than 1/2 mile from my home, need I say more?? ~LoL~
Wally World is open 24 hours here, as is McDonald's.....and several gas stations and we have a Waffle House open 24 hours.
Also, I am exactly 1 mile from the interstate...so it's never "quiet" here......