Astrology

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
Anyone here interested in astrology?

I myself am very educated upon the topic, it's been a big hobby of mine for a while. I can answer any questions about your sign, your personality, compatibilities, etc.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think it's a load of crap. But that's just my bare bones opinion.

Being able to tell things from the stars is poetic and romantic in notion, but provides us with little to zero proof of fact.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
I think the whole star charts etc is a load of crap too, but I've read stuff about signs, compatability, and characteristics, and they are almost so true it's scary.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
There's a mathematical theorom that throughly disproves horoscopes and astrology. Essientally, people believe initally that they are somehow otherworldly powerful, and thus they stretch the truth while reading a horoscope so it seems accurate, and forget things that don't apply to them.

Astrology simply plays to our human conditions and our want to believe in the supernatural. It's a load of crap.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Undead Intellectual
There's a mathematical theorom that throughly disproves horoscopes and astrology. Essientally, people believe initally that they are somehow otherworldly powerful, and thus they stretch the truth while reading a horoscope so it seems accurate, and forget things that don't apply to them.

Astrology simply plays to our human conditions and our want to believe in the supernatural. It's a load of crap.
Oh gee, that's sounds a lot like something I've heard before *cough, cough religion*. Honestly, I like and am much more interested in astology than believing in a religion.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Religion-

a strong belief in a supernatural power or powers that control human destiny
Astrology and religion are the same thing. Both accept the supernatural, both engage in ritual.

L

lil_red_riding_hood

I believe that if you are religious, and believe in a god, and that you believe god controls everything, then astrology isn't that big of a leap. I find it hard not to believe in astrology, it seems to match up with my life very well. I guess it's all in how you look at it.