Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood OFFICIAL!

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
The new Assassin's Creed title, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood has been made official by Ubisoft today, after a leak of a Gamestop promotional box.

CLICK HERE

Thoughts?

Poetosis

Registered Member
Admittedly, I can't say that I have been a real fan of the Assassin's Creed series thus far, but this could be relatively interesting.

It seems that every developer wants a piece of the "customise-your-character" cake.

Poetosis

Registered Member
I guess that could be interesting, but isn't the developer just cashing in on the filler games in the series? Now that they've added an Assassin's Creed 2-2, they can potentially go overboard with later games.

Ah well, my attention perked when I saw the interesting Harlequin character.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
I just picked AC:B up yesterday. I scored a fantastic deal on the Collectors Edition.

Basically I walked in, told the guy I wanted Assassins Creed Brotherhood. He tells me, "The Collectors edition is the same price as the standard, only you get a bunch of extra shit with it, like a Collector Statue, the Soundtrack, Picture Book, and some other BOnus Content". I say sure why the hell not, more bang for my buck So He sends one of his lacky's to go to the back and get it but while its just he and I he asks if I were interested in any other pre-order games. I buy Socom 4 flat out for msrp ($59.99) but in the conversation I mention how I just got my Taxes done and the place I went to offers a "thank you" for using them by giving you $50 back after you've finished. I told him I took the crisp new $50 bill straight here, he says "thats dedication, I'll give you a managers discount, 'cause you're here all the time and came here first".

So I left the Store with AC:B Collectors edition for 39.99, sealed brand new in a box. Hellls yeah.

But onto the game right. I absolutely adored AC:2, felt it was one of the best games I'd played in soooo long. The assassins creed series even from teh start has been one I've really really loved.

oh! Games beginning, gotta go, I'll write more about it later. I just wanted to mention I'd got it while it was installing on my HD Drive.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
That's great to hear, ice!

I actually finished my second campaign playthrough last week and it really instilled the awesomeness of this game to me all over.

Feel free to let us know your thoughts!

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I finally started playing this game. I got it as a present at Christmas and and only now, 3 months later have I had a chance to start. I'm enjoying it so far but I haven't played much yet. It's just great to be back in another Assassin's Creed game.