• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ask each other...

Anthony1975

Registered Member
Here is one for everyone

Why do you think it took Vince McMahon so long to open up on TV about his ownership of the WWF? Also if say back in the 80s and 90s it was widely acknowledged he was the real life owner do you think business would have been different?

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Here is one for everyone

Why do you think it took Vince McMahon so long to open up on TV about his ownership of the WWF? Also if say back in the 80s and 90s it was widely acknowledged he was the real life owner do you think business would have been different?
I don't think so. He still wanted his product to be known as his father's business and if he announced too early that he had taken over, the reaction may not have been as nice, I think. Hard to tell, though.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here is one for everyone

I don't know what his thought process was. Hell, I didn't know until 1997 that he was the man in charge. Of course I was kid up until that point with no internet so I had no idea.

I guess he didn't want the show to be about him since he was an announcer.