• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Idiot Ask a silly question...

Bliss

Sally Twit
I will ask a silly question, then the next poster has to give a silly answer. They then have to ask a silly question, then the next poster has to give a silly answer, so on and so forth...

What would a fly be called if it didn't have wings?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
What would a fly be called if it didn't have wings?
This is not a silly question but one that has been discussed for many years, I think in all likelihood it would be called a walk.

My question:

Why do pessimists get upset about the glass being half empty? Why not just fill it up again?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
This is not a silly question but one that has been discussed for many years, I think in all likelihood it would be called a walk.

My question:

Why do pessimists get upset about the glass being half empty? Why not just fill it up again?
Because they can't tell jelly from jam.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Because they can't tell jelly from jam.

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
twelve'ty pieces

What do you get when you have a bartender, a butler, and a bitch all in the same room?

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
What do you get when you have a bartender, a butler, and a bitch all in the same room?
You get a threesome.

Why did I wake up very early to study... while 4 hours have passed and I haven't started studying yet?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
You get a threesome.

Why did I wake up very early to study... while 4 hours have passed and I haven't started studying yet?
because you touch yourself at night, duh

why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
because you touch yourself at night, duh

why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
To reduce the chances of chicken crossing the road.

If you mated a bull dog and a shitsu, would it be called a bullshit?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
No, only for one million and one doll hairs!

What happens when pancakes become the shingles on the roof of eternity!