• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Ask a Silly Question, Get a Silly Answer

Taliesin

Registered Member
Like it says on the tin. Ask me a silly question and I'll do my best to give you a silly answer. I'm helpful that way.

Also, I may pose some silly questions m'self. Should your heart so desire, you may provide silly answers to them. It's a thought.

Last edited:

Taliesin

Registered Member
Underlined would win. All they would have to do is change a letter and everyone else would be undermined. Underlined can make or break you!
------
Isn't the term "civil war" an oxymoron?

Last edited:

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
you're meant to be the one answering questions, not asking!

how many sugars does the queen have in her tea?

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

Taliesin

Registered Member
you're meant to be the one answering questions, not asking!
Sorry, but I changed the parameters in the original post. My bad.

how many sugars does the queen have in her tea?
Apparently she's such a sweet ol' dear that she doesn't need any more sugaring up. She does, however, slip a shot of vodka in there from time to time. Helps calm the nerves when those incorrigible corgis try to add their own little surprises to the Beefeaters' special Christmas pick 'n' mix.
------
how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
It would depend on how much wood it has consumed, and how strong its gag reflex is.

Last edited:

Taliesin

Registered Member
oh yeah! then yes. but I'm not sure how to sillyify that answer.
Yeah, it wasn't a very silly question, was it? Methinks I'll have to do better than that...