• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Asians/Caucasians

Naiwen

Registered Member
So I noticed Asians and Causians dating are more and more popular. What do you think of this pairing?

dDave

V.I.P.
I've got no issue with it, to be honest until this thread I never even thought much about it, same goes for all other racially diverse couples.

Would I date an Asian myself? Sure, I don't see why not, she'd just have to be the right one for me, at this point I have no idea who that is.

I think it's strange that some people do make such a big deal out of race as if it's an evil thing to be dating someone that's not "of your kind", makes no sense to me.

Naiwen

Registered Member
I've got no issue with it, to be honest until this thread I never even thought much about it, same goes for all other racially diverse couples.

Would I date an Asian myself? Sure, I don't see why not, she'd just have to be the right one for me, at this point I have no idea who that is.

I think it's strange that some people do make such a big deal out of race as if it's an evil thing to be dating someone that's not "of your kind", makes no sense to me.
You know, because some Asians idolize Caucasians, so that's why it's like a prize for the Asian person to have a Caucasian partner.
I personally, as an Asian, would like to have a Caucasian partner, lol. My parents want me to have a Caucasian partner, but have an issue with me dating inter-racially, lol.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
You know, because some Asians idolize Caucasians, so that's why it's like a prize for the Asian person to have a Caucasian partner.
I personally, as an Asian, would like to have a Caucasian partner, lol. My parents want me to have a Caucasian partner, but have an issue with me dating inter-racially, lol.
A prize? Yeah, I'm not even willing to show any interest in someone that's interested in me just for my ethnicity (I happen to be white). It just doesn't seem right to me.

I think you really gotta go with whoever you truly love, don't let the color of the persons skin impact that decision.

JesseCuster

Registered Member
Any pairing is fine as long as the children are healthy (have to be careful pairing Ashkenazi Jews with Irish Americans, e.g.). And if it's just for fun, any ethnic pairing is fine.

Naiwen

Registered Member
A prize? Yeah, I'm not even willing to show any interest in someone that's interested in me just for my ethnicity (I happen to be white). It just doesn't seem right to me.

I think you really gotta go with whoever you truly love, don't let the color of the persons skin impact that decision.
yeah. But some Asians do consider their Caucasian partner a prize.

And I wouldn't go for someone just because of their ethnicity, has to be right for me too.

Last edited:

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I encourage this as much as possible, especially in Australia.

Nothing annoys me more than seeing Asians together, breeding Asian children that think Kim Jong is god.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Nothing wrong with people from different races getting together. I am white and if I were single I would consider a Asian male. I don't know how much I would like being viewed as a prize. Who knows though being put on a pedestal for a change might work for me.lol

Naiwen

Registered Member
Nothing wrong with people from different races getting together. I am white and if I were single I would consider a Asian male. I don't know how much I would like being viewed as a prize. Who knows though being put on a pedestal for a change might work for me.lol
Lol, anyways, I wanted to know why though... Why would a Caucasian person go for let's say an Asian person? Is it because of his or her race? Or just a personal preference?

Last edited:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Lol, anyways, I wanted to why though... Why would a Caucasian person go for let's an Asian person? Is it because of his or her race? Or just a personal preference?
Probably the same reason anyone falls for anyone. They met and things just clicked. There are some men that want a Asian woman for a wife because they feel they will wait on them and never question anything they do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Zenheizer Politics & Law 74
Vidic15 Bathroom Wall 0
Vidic15 Bathroom Wall 5