• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Asian women are sexy, hot and unique?

Naiwen

Registered Member
So White men, do you think Asian females are hot, sexy and unique? And what attracts you to them?

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Why is this thread only addressed to white men?

Asians aren't unique in any sense of the word. Asians, as a race, far out weigh any other race. There are far more Asians in the world than any other race or nationality. So unique? No, not at all. In fact, by definition, Asians are the least unique race.

As for hot and sexy, that's all relative to what an individual finds attractive.

Last edited:

Elanor

Registered Member
I think what Idi has said is accurate. Attraction is a completely subjective thing. What one person likes another person might not, there is not much reasoning to it.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
So White men, do you think Asian females are hot, sexy and unique? And what attracts you to them?
I don't think any race is more attractive than the other. What makes a person attractive to me is a pleasant, funny personality and good personal values.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I have to agree with what idi and others have said what makes someone attractive is them, their mannerisms, not their race.

Italiano

Film Elitist
Like everyone else has already iterated, I find someone attractive based on individual merit, not solely on which ethnicity they are. There are certain complexions I find attractive but I don't become smitten with someone based on that criteria.

...Also, why does the link lead to an Ebay sale of "White Man Can't Jump" for the Atari Jaguar?

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I don't see any links but that might be because I use Adblock. The more likely explanation is one of our advertising bots flagged it to be linked as a random advertisement.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I'm not a white man but as a woman with eurasian origin, I could say that I felt some white men were initially solely attracted to me because of my exotic ethnicity. We get by with the stereotypes, sometimes flattering, sometimes not. But the whole "unique" thing doesn't really work, unless you're the only minority person in the community. And this works too the other way. In Asia, white men are considered more handsome than the locals. It could be a mix of colonial mentality or simply the nature of seeing someone different as more likeable than a type you see all the time. The ugliest white men can go to some parts of Asia and appear like Brad Pitt. And the ugliest asian women can go to the West and feel like Angelina jolie. Curiously the stereotype happens less with asian men and white women. At least with what I've observed.