As usual, the ratings

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Apr 20, 2010.

1. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

sources: PWInsider.com, Pro Wrestling Torch

Hmmm very interesting.

Personally I thought Impact was better then RAW this week. Impact went up, RAW went waaaay down.

2. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Yeah definitely good to see that impact got a 1.0 rating last night on what I would consider such a great show.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I think a lot of fans didn't watch Raw because they knew that most of the Raw roster won't be there since they're stuck in Europe.

But I have to give TNA a bit of credit here, they did decent compared to previous weeks.

4. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

Oh man. TNA scored really well, and on a night when RVD won the TNA WHC. What a rush this must be for the company.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Haha Millz I guess everyone was calling and texting their friends to tell them that iMPACT was on!!!

I wonder if a lot of people are like me right now...the WWE is getting very stale (I'm hoping the draft will change this) for me, and each week of iMPACT has been really exciting. Kind of like TNA keeps pushing it's game forward while the WWE just treads water until the new rosters shake things up.

6. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I do think that the WWE are treading water until next week. TNA is growing steadily with a better (more talented) roster than Smackdown (around RAW talent level) but the WWE NEEDS this draft to shake things up.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Next week is the Draft, so I am sure that the WWE will probably destroy Impact on Ratings. Also they'll be coming off a Pay Per View.

But only time will tell.

8. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

Maybe it was because I was just at a TNA PPV but I do agree TNA has the better and more interesting product going right now. I am not excited for the upcoming WWE PPV in the slightest way.

The draft, on the other hand, I will be intently watching.

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

Except for maybe Shad vs. JTG? That would be an interesting and different match to watch. Knowing the WWE though, they won't give it enough time or buildup on the card. :(

10. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm pretty sure you guys think TNA is the better product right now because it's kinda new to you, but just like WWE right now TNA will eventually run out of ideas. Personally I dont even think that WWE is trying right now because they dont feel threathened by TNA,. but if TNA gets better then it's all better for us because the WWE writters will bring the big guns and just put TNA out of their misery.

But this non-commerical draft will be hurting TNA