• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Aryanna Paige

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Awww Jen she's just beautiful! Givin' me that baby itch AGAIN! Can I babysit too?!? Yup every reason to be proud Grandma (LOL I just can't get over that! Jen's a Gma :D)

Hey Jen......run over (down, up)? to Tupelo and say hi to my hubby will ya? (you're close, right)? He's there on business til late Wed. I SHOULD be there too.....but.....long story.....

Girl I am in Tupelo right now! LOL Tis where I work! :D what's he doin here on biz?? It would have been TO cool if you would of come with him! We could of all had dinner somewhere!! I would have LOVED that! lol!!

Thanks everyone.........yeah she is a doll! She's got a dang temper though! LOL can't wait till that red hair grows out and I can put it up with bows!!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Cute Pics Jen I know your happy .who wouldnt be with a little around

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I know! And she is so soft and so cuddly! and OMG that child has WAY more clothes than she will EVER wear! I told Beth when she out grows them to keep out the ones she wants to hang onto and let me sell the others on Ebay for her! She'll NEVER wear them all!

doubles2004

Registered Member
Haha Yea they seem to always wind up with more clothes than they need

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
Girl I am in Tupelo right now! LOL Tis where I work! :D what's he doin here on biz?? It would have been TO cool if you would of come with him! We could of all had dinner somewhere!! I would have LOVED that! lol!!

Thanks everyone.........yeah she is a doll! She's got a dang temper though! LOL can't wait till that red hair grows out and I can put it up with bows!!

Ahhh Jen....what's going on in Tupelo right now? The town must be crawling with people! FURNITURE SHOW!!! I was suppose to go with him this year (I went when we first moved into this house about 2 yrs ago to look for personal stuff) but his jerk of a partner went instead. Hopefully by next year the partner will be history and I can come! Although usually they don't do the Aug one but do the winter one instead (Feb I think)? Hmmm maybe I can do that one??????????

LOL after I wrote this I noticed your town in profile. Been there! I think hubby has stayed there a time or two also when he couldn't get a room right in Tupelo. He just called. He's done with what he has to do and killing time til his flight takes off about 4:30.

LOL about the bows. Pray she's not like my daughter. Waited and waited for her hair to get long enough for me to play with. Of course when it did she hated to get it brushed (still screams and crys) so no playing for Mama :(

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL!!!! Kids! Kayla had a tough head lucky for me!!

YOur hubby must be flying out of Tupelo! I always see a flight leaving or coming in around that time........I am usually headed home down 78 hwy by then and usually the planes come over the highway. Maybe you can make it for the winter show then and we can all meet up!! I"d love that!! Your hubby could of listened to Scott on the radio if he was in his room between 2pm and 6pm. I figure though more than likely he wasn't in his room at those times. LOL........

So you guys deal in furniture?

Nanner

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
LOL!!!! Kids! Kayla had a tough head lucky for me!!

YOur hubby must be flying out of Tupelo! I always see a flight leaving or coming in around that time........I am usually headed home down 78 hwy by then and usually the planes come over the highway. Maybe you can make it for the winter show then and we can all meet up!! I"d love that!! Your hubby could of listened to Scott on the radio if he was in his room between 2pm and 6pm. I figure though more than likely he wasn't in his room at those times. LOL........

So you guys deal in furniture?

Yup out of Tupelo. Must be the same flight cuz there sure aren't many going in or out of there! Right now he's probably boarding the plane in Memphis to head closer to home. (2 stops....ugg)! Yes Ms Lane :lol: We own a furniture store...ok, 51% of a store but hope that is changing real soon!

Wouldn't that be fun to meet?!?! I'll for sure let you know if the winter one looks like a go!

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
LOL..........Must be a headache owning a furniture store!! How is the buisness? I know ours has been slow, but it was that time of year, I believe I heard that its picking up. I dont think we do the Tupelo furniture markey.......why, I am not sure, I know they do the High Point one.........Think its in North Carolina.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 5
Babe_Ruth Wrestling 2
Babe_Ruth Baseball 4
D Baseball 3