• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Artists?

yooperchick

Registered Member
I used to draw Mario and Luigi a lot when I was younger and I did some Ninja Gaiden drawings too. They are long gone now.

Anyone have any art inspired by video games that they would like to share with us? Even the old stuff from when you were young?

yooperchick

Registered Member
Wrecked said:
for those lazy bastards that haven't seen my gallery yet, here's a few game related:
Hmmm...hope that isn't aimed at me. I did check out your gallery in the "Graphic Artists?" page and my favorite is the Bubble Bobble dude. I just haven't posted there yet. :)

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
madgamer said:
Anyone have any art inspired by video games that they would like to share with us? Even the old stuff from when you were young?
Oh shit, that reminds me. My best friend moved to PA when we were in junior high and for awhile we wrote letters back and forth and drew some cool comics every now and then to each other. I think I drew him one or a couple of megaman comics and a four-part super mario bros 2 comic. I remember I went out to visit him once in 2000 or something and he still had one of those 4 parts and gave that one back to me, and I wonder if I still have it. I should look for it and totally post it or something if I do.

yooperchick

Registered Member
When I was in 7th grade, I used to make Simpson's comics. I have no idea what happened to them. The kid that used to sit next to me really liked reading them, so I wonder to this day if he took him.

I've done some art before, but the only thing I think I really have left (and will post if I can find) is a dragon from one of the Magic cards. It's been a while since I've played, so I can't remember what card it is. But it was a red dragon, and it would have been in the early series.

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
I am no artist but can do a little bit of photoshopping. The only thing I have ever done is I painted a picture of Pac Man eating little dots.

My sister on the other hand is not bad at all at painting. She is pretty good. I just wish I could draw anime.

Wrecked

Registered Member
Absolute said:
haha not bad Wrecked.. especially the 2nd one. what'd you use to draw that?
i have a stylus pad and i drew it in photoshop, transfered it to illustrator to vector it.