• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Artist of the Week - Avenged Sevenfold

Impact

V.I.P.
Another new music thing i'm trying. Each week i'll pick an artist of the week which will be something i'm currently really enjoying listening to, or an all time favourite or something someone else has suggested be done, and do a write up on them. Anyway, this week i'm choosing one of my all time favourite bands ever:

Avenged Sevenfold (A7X)

Discography

Sounding the Seventh Trumpet - 2001
Waking the Fallen - 2003
City of Evil - 2005
Avenged Sevenfold - 2007
Nightmare - 2010

Anyway, these guys have been one of my favourite bands for a while now, I love everything they've put out so far. I think I probably rave about them a little too much :lol: Favourite album from them is their self titled because even though it has my least favourite track from them Lost, most of my favourites are from that.

Anyway, a couple of the ones I love:

YouTube - Avenged Sevenfold - Afterlife
YouTube - Avenged Sevenfold - Brompton Cocktail (with lyrics)
YouTube - Avenged Sevenfold - Scream Lyrics
YouTube - Avenged Sevenfold - So Far Away (Tribute)
YouTube - Avenged Sevenfold Welcome to the family lyrics
YouTube - "Unholy Confessions" by Avenged Sevenfold
YouTube - Trashed And Scattered with lyrics

I'll stop before I get too carried away :lol: They also do a pretty freaking sweet cover of Pantera's Walk.

So, anyone else a fan? Favourite song from them? Favourite album? Or perhaps you hate them and wanna have a moan?

And finally. RIP Jimmy 'The Rev' Sullivan

Last edited:

Konshentz

Konshentz
Thanks to you, I now have a new band to listen to.

I've only been listening to them for a little bit, but I already have two songs that are probably tied for being my favorite from them. Victim & Dear God. I definitely like their mellower stuff more, but I have yet to hear anything from them that I didn't at least like a little bit.

I really like the lead singer's voice.