• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Artist Hides in his artwork

Impact

V.I.P.
That is pretty cool. I didn't see him in the bulldozer one either, I had to pause the video and really look for ages to see him (I don't have sound so if they pointed it out I didn't hear that.)

SuiGeneris

blue 3
Wow that is fantastic, I absolutely love it. That's really brilliant, but man showers must be a pain in the ass after that!

Twitch

Registered Member
Heh, that's pretty interesting.

My favorite was him sitting in front of the road barrier.

Bananas

Endangered Species
Ive "seen":rolleyes: this guy before. I remember this one and thinking, but I can clearly see him and then realising I can also still see the person behind him.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
Cool! It's like he's invisible, until he moves an inch. You could pull some nice pranks with that.

Bjarki

Registered Member
What's his name? It was mentioned in the story, but I couldn't quite make out how to write it properly enough to find it on google. :stare:

wolfheart

Registered Member
That is really cool, my favourite was the bulldozer one, I have seen something like it in a film, think it was House of Cards with Tommy Lee Jones and Kathleen Turner back in the early 90's, a little girl paints herself like a tree and Jones's character cant see her untill she moves.

The pictures of the guard and the artist are very good as well.

Xeilo

V.I.P.
Yeah that is pretty cool, I think I saw something on him not too long ago actually on one of those morning shows.