G

Gustavo

Wow, if this is true, this angers me.
I was cheering for the kings anyways.

Article

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
well now we know what the Spurs do to win :D

That really makes you wonder if people are really going out of their way to make another team lose. It brings new meaning to home court advantage

G

Gustavo

Pretty sad that it comes down to this.
Its really disprescting the sport if you think about it.

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Well if the Spurs really were envoled with any of this. You can imagine what they did to Detriot to win the NBA finals. But I have have seen no proof that the San Antonio organization had anything to do with this, and its really gonna be hard for everyone to believe this because Ron Artest is seen as troublemaker.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Wow that's bad, especially he said that the locker room smelled like Gas, if that really happened that's awful, but like everyone said the person reporting this is Ron Artest, David Stern worst enemy. But Kevin Martin did back him up, saying he smelled it once.

G

Gustavo

Vince Carter said:
Wow that's bad, especially he said that the locker room smelled like Gas, if that really happened that's awful, but like everyone said the person reporting this is Ron Artest, David Stern worst enemy. But Kevin Martin did back him up, saying he smelled it once.
most definitley. david sternn and his homies should check on this. however, this didnt seem to happen previously, and im sure SA didnt do it or had anything to do with it. they have class. ::)