Art Knows No Boundaries!!! My Moms Art!

Discussion in 'Money & Investing' started by helpisontheway, May 14, 2005.

1. helpisontheway

helpisontheway Registered Member

Thanks Mina for the help in the title.

Here is my current and only running auction. I took down my other auctions because it really had no meaning to me but this one does.

This is an auction that I should have done in the first place.

Please add it to your watchlists. Please.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6532554095

2. Mina

Mina Registered Member

I added you to my watch list...btw it's a wonderful vase!!

3. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Hey Mina, great minds must think alike, we both gave her the same title idea! lol :D Very nice auction, I hope it goes well for you!

4. helpisontheway

opps sorry Angelspeak... thats where my mind is you gave me the title hehee... sorry... THANKS TO YOU AND MINA FOR THE GOOD THOUGHTS...

5. kyrie

kyrie Registered Member

Gottcha on my watch list. Good luck :)

I agree with you, this vase is a beautiful work of art and does not belong in the garbage.

~kyrie~

6. helpisontheway

I have 5 people watching my auction now... that's more then my toast had!!! I am happy I went with this one... I just hope that in someway it gets some money out of it... My mom lost her wedding band at least a year ago... and I know she misses having a ring. I found one like the one she had but can't afford it now... so I hope i get enough... 15 unique views so far... better then nothing...

7. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

I agree beautiful vase. I am watching good luck

8. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

I am watching...good luck

~Trina~

9. helpisontheway

The lady with the pretty purses on here bid on my item... thank you... and now hope for kids bid on it too... woo hoo... i'm happy now... got a call from my mom this morning going to go see her soon at the hospital and I told her that I had someone interested in her vase... she got in good spirits but she's really not doing well... Sunday turned out to be a good day...

10. wolvergambit

wolvergambit Registered Member

I've added it to my watch list as well.
    Hope it does well for you and lifts your Mom's spirits!!