• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Arrested Development

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I watched 5 or 6 episodes of Arrested Development this last week and I loved it. I knew that the show only had a few seasons but it never really bugged me until I actually saw the show and realized how funny it was.

Any other AD fans here? Does anyone know if the writers from Arrested Development went on to work on any other shows? I'd like to watch more of their stuff.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I've tired to watch it, and I have friends who enjoy the show very much. I could never seem to get myself into the show, and it's not even that I don't think it was funny.

MegaMike

Registered Member
And I'd be the friend that showed it to him. It's an excellent show, I have all three seasons on DVD. The writting is excellent, and planned out really well. Small events early on have a big impact later in the series. Plus, it has David Cross, who is absolutely brilliant. All of the actors on the show are great though.

n65max

Registered Member
The show was really good, but unless you watched every episode in a row, you would miss out on a lot of jokes. A lot of the show is bringing up inside jokes from earlier episodes.

BlackDeatha

Registered Member
One of the most brilliant shows ever made. Bar none.

There's stirrings that a movie could be in the works. I would actually kill for this.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Ron Howard hinted that there could be a movie in the last episode of the series.

I just recently sat down and watched the entire series. I found a couple down points in the show, but I totally enjoyed it when I finally got into the stories and paid attention to the jokes. I love the witty humor that the show uses.