Movies Arrested Development Movie

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by slope123, Mar 7, 2009.

1. slope123

slope123 Registered Member

So I only heard about this recently, but I think it IS fairly recent news that Michael Cera OFFICIALLY signed on for the movie, so it'll be made after all. Anyone else as excited for it as I am? Though I'm sure I'll be pretty disappointed once I've seen it and am back where I am now - lacking any new AD content. Ah well, I'll take what I can get.

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I posted about this a while back. Yeah I'm excited for it.. if it's awesome. I know that sounds pretty cliché but honestly it's one of those things that I'll believe when I see it. I don't want to get too excited about it because the fact that it's been so long since the show was canceled only gives me more reasons to doubt the movie will be any good. Hopefully I'm wrong but I'd rather expect it to be a let down and be wrong than expect it to be awesome and be wrong. ;)

3. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

This has been in talks ever since the show ended. I don't have any hopes that this will actually happen since it's been so long.

Great show though, I absolutely love it.

4. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I watched the 2 seasons straight through in one weekend. Lovely show. Totally Awesome. That'd be simply wonderful if they made a movie. I wonder if Cera will get together with his cousin LAwl.

5. Nibbles

Nibbles meep

I would love to see the film as much as I enjoyed the show. Whether the film will be as funny, remains to be see.