• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Movies Arnold's Accent Used to be Pretty Bad

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Here's Arnold Schwarzenegger's first movie "Hercules goes to New York":

The whole movie is actually on YouTube (put up by Lionsgate lol):

YouTube - Hercules In New York

I guess they decided they were never going to make another dime off of it.

I'd say his accent got a lot better in his later stuff. I couldn't even understand half of what he was saying here.

Not to mention, his acting got a ton better as well. :lol:

Last edited:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think that's one of the things that made him famous, his muscles and his voice. Combine them together and it makes him a movie star. It might sound funny, but I think it's actually true. Obviously it's not because of his good acting skills.

dDave

V.I.P.
Wow, I just watched the entire movie, I guess bad things happen when you have too much time on your hands. :lol:

That movie might have the cheesiest acting jobs I have ever seen, but it has some awesome 1 liners from Arnold in there.

"you ah annohying meh, go eway"

:lol:

Tons of classic arnold quotes that nobody knows about.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Embedding has been disabled by request apparently

But yah, I've seen some of his earlier movies. His accent has been getting better over the years.

dDave

V.I.P.
Embedding has been disabled by request apparently

But yah, I've seen some of his earlier movies. His accent has been getting better over the years.
If you click on the video after getting that message it will take you to youtube.;)

You'll definitely want to watch like the first 5 minutes just to hear the insane accent.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wooly General Discussion 21
sunrise General Discussion 17
sunrise Movies & TV 4
sunrise Offbeat News 5
EndWinterRomance General Discussion 44