Movies Arnold is getting old

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Today Arnold Schwarzenegger turns 61.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

I also noticed on his IMDB page that he is currently making a movie WHILE he's governor. Now that's what I call double dipping. :D

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
This movie seems to be a lot less grueling than doing a Terminator movie. Plus the new Terminator movies are going to be a trilogy that is meant to stand on their own. They wanted a cast that would be able to put the necessary time into filming all 3 movies.

Matriqulated

Future is Fused 3036A.D.
Within the television series "The Sarah Connor Chronicles" they show other human looking terminators. As hybrix mentioned T4 is supposed to be right when the war starts so the endo skeleton models are not built yet. From what I heard they will be the larger robots and military designed ones from T3. Also in T3 mentions that he is sent to kill Connor in the future because of his childhood expereinces with the Governator so in theory that particular skin design could have only been those missions as the humans send back the exact model that kills Connor. They covered the bases.

I also noticed on his IMDB page that he is currently making a movie WHILE he's governor. Now that's what I call double dipping.
He's gotta make that money somehow. I doubt being Governor pays much to support his life style.

Good for him! I'm glad he's still doing movies AND being Governor. More power to him. ^_^

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I thought he quit movie making to be Govener? Or is his term ending soon so he's getting back into the swing of it?

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Read the synopsis.

A romantic comedy about an Indian stuntman who takes Hollywood by storm but cannot find true love.

Those guys are on the list because they probably have random appearances and because the movie will feature Hollywood as it's setting.