• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Armored Core(ps2 era)

BurgundyOne

Registered Member
It's hard to come by people who play this game. Is there anyone out there Who is/was a fan of this great series?

Mihael_langley

Formerly "Maikeru"
Im a big fan, but i havent played one in a while. AC 5 looks fantastic though.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
The only Armored Core game I've played is #4, but I like the mecha customisation feature of the series. It's why I also like the Front Mission series and the BattleTech board game.

BurgundyOne

Registered Member
The PS2 versions where way better than AC 4 and up. There were also more parts and it involved more skill. The gameplay was very different and you could definately tell the difference between a n00b and a true fan of the series.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
I played AC3 I think, a bit, and liked the customization like most people, but didn't like how clunky overall the 'game' aspect of it was. Overall I think better mech games do exist and have been made en masse.