Arm Wrestling

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Babe_Ruth, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Are you good at arm wrestling?

I've always been good at arm wrestling, I'm not the biggest or strongest guy, but you don't always need to be for arm wrestling. It's all about technique and I've got a pretty good technique, it's not illegal either.

How about you guys?

2. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I'm pretty good at arm wrestling. I've never met a woman that I couldn't beat at it. I've even beat a few guys, including an ex-cop who was pretty shocked about losing to a woman :lol:

3. Babe_Ruth

That's pretty impressive, yeah a lot of times when I arm wrestle against someone, especially bigger then me they'll be surprise that how fas I won, or that I won in general. Like I said being strong helps a bit, but it's all about the technique. If you have a good form and technique then your chances of winning become bigger and better.

4. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Goodness, I haven't arm wrestled in years since I was like little, usually it was with my brothers and since they were older and stronger, they would always win. Now though, since I got some muscle and training in me....I think I would be a good match, for like, someone of my weight and strength,haha. Not someone who's like a tank lol.

~Shwa'

5. Dragon

Dragon Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I am not good at arm wrestling at all and I don't think I have beaten anyone in arm wrestling. Heck, even all the ladies on this forum can beat me. (for real!)

6. wolfheart

wolfheart Registered Member

I have not arm wrestled anyone for years, I used to be pretty good as I have a fair amount of power in my arm and shoulder, not so sure about now days though as this was before some shoulder damage.

Babe is right though with the right technique is it possible to beat someone who is larger than yourself.
    Years ago we would arm wrestle in the pub in a mini tournement the winner would not have to buy a drink for the night, thath alone made alot of people in my group improve their style and technique.

7. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

I used to be good at this, haha. But that was back when all my friends, well me included, were weak.. I just happened to be the least weak of the bunch I suppose :lol:

Nowadays, I wouldn't like to try.

8. Babe_Ruth

Yeah we did tournaments in High School, and I usually finished in the top three. But that was in the 100-150 weight group. I was one of the smallest person in that group, people were amazed on how good I was.

9. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

The boys from class always love an ego boost so they challenge each other for an arm-wrestling competition. I am pretty good at it, weird thing is, my left arm does the most of the job instead of my preferred arm which is the right.

10. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

My arms are pretty weak so no I'm not good at it. I have small hands too so it's always difficult for me to get a good grip of the opponents hand.