• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

arghhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
FUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

I am going to punch a wall, so pissed off right now.

If it remains this way I am going to cry, I cant take this anymore.

Fuccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkk

So fucking pissed off, fuck I hate this, fuck.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I haven't drank a thing, I am just fucking pissed off right now, it's not even fucking funny. You guys know I am usually not like this and sorry for my cursing, but I am fucking mad right now.

FUCK!!!!!

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Dude! In the 6 minutes it tok me to leave the office the Bruins can apparently score 3 goals! Had to do a double take when I turned the XM on.

Impact

V.I.P.
I didn't think you ventured in here. Fuck off back to the sports section :lol: Just kidding, seriously...

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
calm it janet.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Hush little babe ruth, don't you cry. Smelnick's gonna choke you and set things right.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Probably not... I just heard out of 30 some odd meetings in the Stanley Cup Playoffs, this is only about the 4th time the Boston Bruins have bumped his Canadiens out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kibi Bathroom Wall 24