Arghh

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by fairyquadmother, May 10, 2005.

1. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

I have to say that I really dislike this "level" stuff. you get stuck trying to say something witty to someone else's posts so you can get to a "mysterious" number (what is it anyway) so that when you DO find a weird/funny/cute auction, you can't post it.

</rant>

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1468&item=5579785350&rd=1

Since I'm not allowed to post elsewhere.
    And can I just say "EW" and I think it beat the diaper pin at the "longest description ever".

2. doubles2004

doubles2004 Registered Member

EW is right i dont think i want to bid on that one.

also if you go to the top of the page click on FAQ and you will see there on the levels i think its 25 post for the level 2 hope this helps

3. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

Levels are in place because if we didn't have them, everybody would come here, post their auction, and leave. The site would fail miserably.

You can also upgrade your membership to Level 4 without having to wait for posts by clicking on the link in my sig.

4. Msbabedoll

Msbabedoll Registered Member

You will probley find that you reach your posts sooner than you thought you would to go on to another level. I got there quicker than I thought I would. Just meeting people around here and getting to know them. Everyone here is SO nice and I have been online for many years and NEVER found a place like this one! I LOVE IT HERE........and I'm sure if you give it a couple days, you'll move on up in the levels and make tons of new friends too!! :)
    Welcome to the forum!!

5. TGirl

TGirl Registered Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa what happened to your auction???? ohhhhhhhhhh Ebay strikes again!!! I am so sorry....
    ~Trina~

6. garetvet44

garetvet44 Registered Member

It doesn't take too long to get the posts up....lots of good posts on here to reply to...

7. fairyquadmother

fairyquadmother Registered Member

Wasn't my auction! (i'd like to think I have *some* morals left) lol... and I'm glad, it was an icky dried up dead mouse! blehhhh.