ARGH! I Am So Mad!

Julie

Registered Member
Hahahaha....have you read the 'picking up garage' thread in everything else? After hubby picked it up & brought it home, there was stuff missing.

It took another 3 weeks to get it.
I finally get it, and there's still stuff missing.
So I sent her emails saying I'd like a partial refund for the missing items (that were in the listing/emails during auction)

Never responded to the emails, but was debating about leaving her neg FB since she hasnt left me FB yet...and I found this.

I can kiss my missing items good-bye.

nani1987

Registered Member
wow that is bs............wondered what happened..... looks like ebay is down or something i get a error too.. but I seen the feedback and she has 3 negs of items never recieved... man that is so wrong............nani
I would try calling her and emailing and if not try to get resolved thru paypal... maybe they can help if not ebay.. then if all fails... I would leave the neg............, that's me if I were you..nani

TGirl

Registered Member
Sorry this has happened....uggggggggggg now if you leave her neg it wont do no good!!! Just very sorry!

Julie

Registered Member
Unfortunately, since she is no longer a registered user... I cannot leave her feedback. But, there again, she cannot leave me feedback either.

nani1987

Registered Member
but it is f up tater.........she should be able to get her money back........
hey we should all complain to ebay send like pettion to have her money back
it is not fair more i think about it
nani