Argentine man kills himself on TV

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by DinoFlintstone, Nov 22, 2008.

1. DinoFlintstone

DinoFlintstone "There can be only one!"

I guess some of these pacts can be so evil, the it looks like the only way out is suicide, otherwise face severe torture, and if you break under torture, you'll watch your loved ones suffer and die.
    I wouldn't be so quick as to judge this as a selfish suicide.

2. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

Let's see if tomorrow will make a third suicide that's caught on camera in three days.

No sympathy rewarded to either. However unfortunate their circumstances, it was still their choice. Pact of silence or not.

On a side note, I never consider suicide a selfish end. If other people care about you, and they're hurt as a result, that's not the main goal. We will all die. We will all see people die. Going early is just jumping to the next level.

3. micfranklin

micfranklin Eviscerator

It seems to be more and more common to end up killing yourself in order to avoid having charges pressed against you.

4. BigBob

BigBob Registered Member

What's even more sad is they actually put the video up on Youtube and they haven't taken it down.

5. Stab-o-Matic5000

Stab-o-Matic5000 Cutting Edge in Murder

I can't say that I have much sympathy for the man, especially if he did torture people. But my heart does go out to his family and friends. They didn't deserve for this to happen to them on such a public scale.

6. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

Still, it is a bit rash though, but I guess he was caught in a "catch 22" situation where either outcome would have been bad for him or his loved ones.

~Shwa

7. Ainabla

Ainabla Registered Member

Fuck man, what is happening here ? Someone decided to kill "himself" people don't leave him in peace. he didn't want himselft, what does he give a fuck for others.