• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Arena Football

BigBob

Registered Member
Anyone here ever watch Arena Football? What are your thoughts on it?

I feel like some players have NFL talent, so it's always fun to watch for me. Obviously some great players have come out of it as well, see Kurt Warner: Bag-boy turned Arena Football turned future NFL Hall-of-Famer.

What do or don't you like about it? Field too small for you? Not enough running?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I've never been able to get into Arena Football. It doesn't matter to me how talented the players are, it's just not football to me. Yes, the field is too small and there's not enough running. I don't like the rules either. I don't like sports that are smaller and more simplified versions of other sports. They're usually higher scoring and more gimmicky than the real thing in an effort to attract the people who aren't fans of the real sport. It's like beach soccer or street basketball.

Konshentz

Konshentz
I watched a handful of games and the year I decided to get into it full-time, the league folded. Luckily it started back up again this year. This first season will be a time where I just watch as many games as I can and try and pick a favorite team. I find it pretty entertaining.

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Hockey 2
goingtopshelf Hockey 19
willge87 Hockey 19
sunrise Music 1
wyldesykosis NFL 3