Are you ticklish?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, May 26, 2008.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

I am ticklish pretty much all over. The most sensitive areas are my feet and my sides.
    I find it funny how some people are really ticklish and some people aren't ticklish at all.
    There is only one spot on my boyfriend where he is ticklish and it's a particuliar part of his stomach. I find girls are more ticklish than guys though.

2. amjhdrummer

amjhdrummer It fell off.

ugh! Very- and all over :(

English-Emo-Boy likes this.
  3. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

I am, but can control it a little bit.

If it was a guy I didn't like and didn't want touching me I could turn it off, but when used for flirting (like now basically when Knyte tickles me) I get very ticklish.

4. booku

booku Registered Member

My feet tend to be the most ticklish but my sides are as well. Strangely enough, I start laughing when someone is about to tickle me rather than when they are actually tickling me.

5. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

i am very very ticklish...
    my most ticklish spot on my entire body would be my knees.... my knees are so sensitive that I usually kick...and kick hard...who ever or whatever is on my knee...which makes something thats supposed to be fun/funny painful or unenjoyable for me or someone else....
    generally speaking though...I am ticklish

Phoenix likes this.
  6. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

My sides and feet are ticklish if it's a surprise. If someone says they are going to tickle me and then try to, it doesn't seem to affect me really.

7. Phoenix

Phoenix Fee-nix

Yes, I am, specially on the neck and stomach.

8. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I've never been a tiklish person, people don't believe me when I tell them, so I just tell them to try and tickle me somewhere and I prove to them I was lying and that I ain't ticklish.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Just at the right spots. :naughty:

10. Unity

Unity Dragon Clan Staff Member

Yeah I'm pretty damn ticklish.

Just ask my ex-girlie from years ago! ;)