• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Discuss Are you single?

Are you single?

• Yes

Votes: 25 64.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 35.9%

• Total voters

Misdoubt

Registered Member
Nein, a little over three months in.

Not much to say besides things going smoothly with zero arguements or seemingly impending arguments, and all the elements of a good relationship with an intent for committed length and duration seem to be there. So wooo, good on me, reminded me not everyone out there is trying to use me.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
As of a few months ago? Yes, I am single now. I was in love, I was whipped, I was the "I would do anything for you type" of person, and still am today :) I guess it just didn't work out at the end. And that's the funny thing though, I always find it funny how you can have a few girls be interested in you, but not really feel that "connection", I guess you can say I'm very ughhh...."Fairytale" like that? I'd have to really feel the connection, and everything else. I've had girls be interested in me, but just ultimately becoming just friends, can't really explain it. I guess you just got to feel it you know? I know it sounds very Fairytale like it, but I believe you only fall in love once, and if you fall in love a second time, than you weren't really in love the first time! :)

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I know it sounds very Fairytale like it, but I believe you only fall in love once, and if you fall in love a second time, than you weren't really in love the first time! :)
I could agree with this if you were the one to break it off with the other person. But what if you loved that person and they broke up with you? Just because you love again doesn't mean you didn't love the other person. It just means that person didn't love you and therefore it wasn't meant to be.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
Oh true. I guess you do make a good point Idi. She broke it off with me, so I guess there's still always room to love right? It was very hard trying to move on, but found myself missing her more and more. I talk to her still as a friend, and it's definitely getting better though. Just gotta stay positive above all else :)