Are you scared of ONLINE spiders?

'Cuz if you are...:

BOO!

EEK!

Yikes! Is that real or photoshop?

Anywho, I had a dream last night about spiders. It was a jumping spider that was chasing after me while I was trying to shoot it. Kind of like a video game. Well, it caught up to me and did a rolling pin type of attack on my back (strange, I know). I woke up and I could actually feel my back getting attacked. There was nothing on my bed, so it was really strange how my body reacted.

I just wanted to share a few pictures.

Err... my point is: are you scared of spiders when you see images of them either online or photos of them in real life?

I am. I don't know why, but spiders scare the hell out of me if they look creepy enough. I don't mind the average garden spider, but when I see these pictures (real or not) I get freaked out. :-o

Last edited:

Iris

rainbow 11!
EA is really scared of them, it's pretty serious. Please put the pictures in spoilers. thx

no, I'm not. I only get a little freaked if I see them in real life.

Turbo

Registered Member
i got bit by one once outdoors and didn't know until it started itching and swelled up. they don't bother me much. plus i hear they taste like chicken.

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
The first picture made my toes curl but that's about it. Though it is possible I will have some funky dreams now.

RATTIE

Registered Member
I'm scared of them in real life but I find pictures of them fascinating. :cool:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
I almost didn't click on this thread. Then I figured, you probably have pictures in spoilers or you could have put a warning on your title (and if you didn't, I'll just neg you anyway).

Yes, I can be scared of spiders even in pictures.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
I am not scared of spiders.. Especially pictures of them. However, I flip out if they are touching me, not because I am scared because the crawling sensation grosses me out lol. Now if I saw the 1st, 3rd, or 4th in real life I would definitely pee myself just from the sheer number in the last 2, but luckily I am not planning on moving to australia. iraq, or anywhere else that has huge spiders.