Are you scared of ONLINE spiders?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by viLky, Oct 14, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

'Cuz if you are...:

[​IMG]

BOO!
    [​IMG]

EEK!

[​IMG]
    Yikes! Is that real or photoshop?

Anywho, I had a dream last night about spiders. It was a jumping spider that was chasing after me while I was trying to shoot it. Kind of like a video game. Well, it caught up to me and did a rolling pin type of attack on my back (strange, I know). I woke up and I could actually feel my back getting attacked. There was nothing on my bed, so it was really strange how my body reacted.
    [​IMG]

I just wanted to share a few pictures.

Err... my point is: are you scared of spiders when you see images of them either online or photos of them in real life?

I am. I don't know why, but spiders scare the hell out of me if they look creepy enough. I don't mind the average garden spider, but when I see these pictures (real or not) I get freaked out. :-o

Last edited: Oct 14, 2008

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

EA is really scared of them, it's pretty serious. Please put the pictures in spoilers. thx

no, I'm not. I only get a little freaked if I see them in real life.

3. LadyPinky

LadyPinky scientia potestas est

I like spiders. If not for spiders insects would have taken over the world long ago. I want a pet tarantula someday.

4. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

i got bit by one once outdoors and didn't know until it started itching and swelled up. they don't bother me much. plus i hear they taste like chicken.

Jeanie likes this.
  5. Barbara

Barbara Ess Tii Eph Yu V.I.P. Lifetime

The first picture made my toes curl but that's about it. Though it is possible I will have some funky dreams now.

6. RATTIE

RATTIE Registered Member

I'm scared of them in real life but I find pictures of them fascinating. :cool:

7. raye_raye

raye_raye my bologna has a 1st name

im am terrified of real spiders...

the only pictures that freak my shit loose are of death and underwater scenery...

RATTIE likes this.
  8. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I almost didn't click on this thread. Then I figured, you probably have pictures in spoilers or you could have put a warning on your title (and if you didn't, I'll just neg you anyway).

Yes, I can be scared of spiders even in pictures.

9. Oooh_snap

Oooh_snap Living on the 0th floor V.I.P. Lifetime

I am not scared of spiders.. Especially pictures of them. However, I flip out if they are touching me, not because I am scared because the crawling sensation grosses me out lol. Now if I saw the 1st, 3rd, or 4th in real life I would definitely pee myself just from the sheer number in the last 2, but luckily I am not planning on moving to australia. iraq, or anywhere else that has huge spiders.

10. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

sure the pics are in spoilers but the ad at the bottom of the page had five different pics of spiders.

:-/