Are you same one !!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lonely, Feb 28, 2010.

1. lonely

lonely Registered Member

Are you same one ?? :confused:

i know some one when he enter into forum he change !!

his language and maid is change he be more friendly , Polite
    and Cultured

my asked is ((Are you change when you enter into a forums ?? ))

ps :
    sorry if i wrote any thing wrong ..

2. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

When I post on forums I am generally the same person I am in real life. I'm generally a nice guy, o I don't need to change.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I am a still sarcastic, smartass brat I am in real life when I am on forums. Makes people laugh, etc. but sometimes, I am a dickhead.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2010
  4. Xeilo

Xeilo Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I dont change personality when I come onto a forum, what you get from me on here is what I am like in real life.

5. storm_ina_C_cup

storm_ina_C_cup Registered Member

I'm the same person on any forum as I am IRL.

6. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

Yup, pretty much the same person in real life as on the forum.

7. EllyDicious

EllyDicious made of AMBIGUITY V.I.P. Lifetime

I thought your question meant "How much you've changed during the time you've been on GF ..."

To answer to your real question, yes...I'm the say. I've got no reason to be different. ...
    No matter how much you try to be different, there comes a time when you get tired of it...and you end up being yourself.
    By this I don't mean I've tried to be someone else....I've always been who I am in RL ...

8. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I think I am a little more outgoing, but not by much.

9. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm generally the same on the forum as I am in real life, although I may say things I would refrain from in real life, and i'm probably a little harsher as well. I don't argue my point on here though, that would be the only thing that isn't the same.

10. Dekzper

Dekzper Registered Member

I'm almost the same except I try not to be as big a dick on forums. But the forums might be changing how I do things in real life, too. I learn as much as I can and try to be more respectful of other peoples opinions. I'm starting to do that more at home, too.
    One thing though. At music forums, I actually try to be a bigger dick so I try not to post very much at those.